TRIUND AND MCLEODGANJ
THINGS TO CARRY
- Travel from Delhi to Mcleodganj and back in luxury ac coach
- 4 meals (entire trip)
- Accommodation in a hotel at Mcleodganj for 1 night & camps at Triund for 1 night.
- Bonfire (as per weather)
- Trek leader and guide
- Any kind of personal expenses on food, shopping, tips etc.
- Meals during transit
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any additional cost involved due to any kind of natural calamity or forced circumstances which are out of control
- Plus 5% GSTMcleod & TriundRs.5,799
- REGION: Himachal Pradesh
- DURATION: 3D/2N
- TYPE: Trekking, Adventure, Camping
Day 1 : Delhi to McLeod (480 Km)
We begin our journey from Delhi at 8pm, halt for late night dinner near Murthal.
Day 2 : Arrival in the mountains
By the time the first rays of the sun hits our face and we open our eyes in the morning we are already ascending towards Mcleod ganj. We halt for morning tea and breakfast in the mountains and finish the last leg of the journey till noon. We check-in to our hotel around 12 noon and rest for some time till lunch is served. Visit to Bhagsu waterfall and the Namgyal monastery. Spend time in the local market of Mcleod exploring the cafes trying different Tibetan Cuisines.
Day 3 : Trek to Triund
Wake up early morning and having a delicious breakfast we leave for Triund Trek. Slowly and steadily enjoying the beauty of the nature we ascend towards the Triund Top. You can take rest and chill at one of the many cafes enroute such as the very famous Magic View café. Reach Triund top by evening and enjoy the magnificent view of the sun setting behind the mountains. Post dinner camp and rest under the billion stars.
Day 4 : Trek back to Mcleod and Journey back to Delhi (515 Km)
Rise to one of the spectacular view of the sun rising form the mountains and the entire valley looks so beautiful under the early morning sun rays. We trek back from Triund post breakfast and reach Mcleod in the afternoon. Relax and enjoy the leisure time exploring the cafes in Mcleod and grab some lunch. We start our return journey to Delhi post lunch and reach back to Delhi the next day early morning.