THINGS TO CARRY
- Travel from Delhi to Rishikesh and back in luxury ac coach
- Accommodation in a camps at Rishikesh
- 4 meals (entire trip)
- Bonfire ( as per weather)
- Any kind of personal expenses on food, shopping, tips etc.
- Meals during transit
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any additional cost involved due to any kind of natural calamity or forced circumstances which are out of control.
- Plus 5% GSTRishikeshRs.3,599
- REGION: Uttarakhand
- DURATION: 2D/1N
- TYPE: Rafting, Adventure, Trekking
Day 1 : Delhi to Rishikesh (240 Km)
We begin our trip to Rishikesh late in the evening around 9:30 pm from Delhi. We halt for a midnight snack and refreshments and continue the rest of the journey in the night.
Day 2 : Arrival in Rishikesh
We cross Haridwar very early in the morning and reach the camp site in Rishikesh just in time for breakfast. Post breakfast we check-in to our camps. Rest for some time or enjoy your time in the pool. Post lunch we trek to the waterfall. It’s a small 1.5 km trek through the forest. After enjoying our time at the waterfall we trek back to our camping location. Snacks and tea will be served in the evening. Enjoy the evening with music and bonfire(depends on the weather) till the time dinner is being prepared. You can choose to dine in the dining area or under the open sky, next to the bonfire or adjacent to the pool.
Day 3 : Rafting and return journey
Post breakfast we check out from the camps and go for rafting, body surfing, cliff jumping etc. After we are done with rafting we dry ourselves, change and grab some snacks for the return journey. Board the bus back to Delhi. We halt for a late lunch midway to Delhi and reach back Delhi the same night around 10pm.