THINGS TO CARRY
- Travel from Delhi to Manali and back in luxury ac coach
- Accommodation in a hotel at Manali for 2 night
- 4 meals (entire trip)
- Bonfire ( as per weather)
- Any kind of personal expenses on food, shopping, tips etc.
- Meals during transit
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any additional cost involved due to any kind of natural calamity or forced circumstances which are out of control.
- Plus 5% GSTManali & SolangRs.5,999
- REGION: Himachal Pradesh
- DURATION: 3D/2N
- TYPE: Nature walk, Adventure, Trekking
Day 1 : The journey begins
Lets start the journey with good vibes and high spirits from Delhi at 7:30 pm in an AC Volvo, enjoy the night journey with your fellow travelers and reach Manali the next morning
Day 2 : Get accustomed to the mountains
Reach Manali and check-in to your comfortable lodgings , relax for a while. After lunch explore old manali cafes or shop at the mall road, you can even visit the hot spring at Vashishtha, go to the Jogini falls or just enjoy your time next to the Beas river.
Day 3 : Visit to Solang Valley
Rise up to the one of the most beautiful mornings you might have experienced. After having a hot delicious breakfast we head for an exciting day to Solang Valley. Experience the valley full of adventure activities like Zorbing, paragliding, skiing etc. Chill at the small cafes and chat with the locals know about their culture. You won’t even know when did the entire day pass and it will be time to go back to Manali. Have dinner at the hotel and relax for the night or you can even explore the cafes in old Manali.
Day 4 : Return Journey
Wake up to yet another beautiful morning in the Hills. Post breakfast you can either trek to the Mannu Temple of grab some souvenirs from the mall road market of Manali. Early evening we head back to Delhi. We reach back to Delhi the next day early morning.