LEH LADAKH TOUR
Stupendously rugged, arid mountains encase this supernatural Buddhist ex-kingdom. Picture-culminate Buddhist monasteries significantly crown rough outcrops in the midst of whitewashed stupas and mani dividers. Vivid rippling supplication banners share their profound messages allegorically with the mountain breeze. Petition wheels spun clockwise discharge more legitimacy making mantras. Monasteries insides are vividly inundated with the wall paintings and statuary of innumerable bodhisattvas
Samstan Ling Monastery or Gonpa is one of the 15 big monasteries of Ladakh founded by Lama Tsultim Nima. Learnt enough about the history of Nubra filling our hungry stomach with yummy food and we rest our dreamy eyes.
A long narrow basin of inland drainage affords spectacular views of the mountains of the Changchenmo range to the north, their reflection shimmering in the ever‐ changing blues and greens of the lakes brackish water. Your eyes can't get enough of the view but its time to rest them after a hot dinner in Pangong.
Once we reach Leh and after recharging our energy meters we can explore the Leh town or the markets and explore some cafes for dinner. Enjoy the last evening in Leh and gather some memories with your travel buddies.
- Delhi to Manali & Manali to Delhi in Volvo.
- Entire travel from Manali to Manali by Force Traveller or SUV.
- Accommodation on Triple/Quad Share Basis (Upgrade to Twin sharing at extra cost).
- 15 Meals entire trip (From Delhi option), 14 Meals entire trip (From Manali option), 8 Meals entire trip (From Leh option)
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Inner line Permits/Wildlife fees for Pangong & Nubra Valley.
- All applicable taxes, toll tax parking and driver allowances.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water, room service, tea, coffee, etc.
- Any train fare/airfare.
- Monasteries entrance fees, permits camera fees, Camel Safari, guide charges, Monuments Entrance fess.
- Any rides, Rafting charges, additional sightseeing tours other than those mentioned in the inclusions/itinerary.
- Any hike in fuel, tax structure (Luxury tax, transport tax or service tax) any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Tips & any other expenses not mentioned in Tour Itinerary.
DOCUMENTS & IDs
- Adhar card/Voter ID Card
- List of important contacts
- Map and itinerary
- 4-5 Passport size photographs
- Thermal Inner wear
- 4-5 Shirts or T shirts
- 4-5 pair woolen socks
- 2 Pair jeans at least
- 2-3 Handkerchief
- Raincoat and a warm jacket
- Personal toiletries kit (Small Towel, Toilet paper, paper soap, Bar soap, toothbrush,
toothpaste, cold cream etc.).
- Sun screen lotion small pack .
- Lip Balm small pack.
- Camera (Optional)
- Carry your medicines in plenty in case you have any specific ailment.
- Extention box
- Plus 5% GSTLadakh TourRs.28,999
- SHORT ITINERARY
- Day 1: Delhi - Manali
- Day 2: Manali - Jispa
- Day 3: Jispa - Tang Lang La - Leh
- Day 4: Leh
- Day 5: Leh - Nubra
- Day 6: Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake
- Day 7: Pangong Lake - Jispa
- Day 8: Jispa - Manali
- Day 9: Manali - Delhi
For Any Questions Call 9891157557 / 7011546832