KASOL KHEERGANGA TRIP
THINGS TO CARRY
- Travel from Delhi to Kasol and back in luxury ac coach
- Accommodation in a hotel at Kasol for 1 night & camps at Kheerganga for 1 night.
- 4 meals (entire trip)
- Trek leader and guide
- Bonfire ( as per weather)
- Any kind of personal expenses on food, shopping, tips etc.
- Meals during transit
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any additional cost involved due to any kind of natural calamity or forced circumstances which are out of control.
- Plus 5% GSTKasol & KheergangaRs.5,799
- REGION: Himachal Pradesh
- DURATION: 3D/2N
- TYPE: Camping, Adventure, Trekking
Day 1 : Delhi to Kasol ( 521 Km )
We begin our journey to Kasol late in the evening around 8pm from Delhi. We halt for a late dinner near Murthal (Sonipat) around 10:30-11pm. We carry on our remaining journey in the night.
Day 2 : Arrival in the mountains
By the time the first rays of the sun hits our face and we open our eyes in the morning we are already ascending towards Kasol. We halt for morning tea and breakfast in the mountains and finish the last leg of the journey till noon. We check-in to our hotel around 12 noon and rest for some time till lunch is served. We leave for the famous Manikaran Gurudwara early in the evening. We reach back to Kasol and explore the cafes and shops in Kasol market.
Day 3 : The trekking day
Post breakfast, we leave for Bershani (22km from Kasol). Bershani is the basepoint for Kheerganga. We begin our trek to Kheerganga. Slowly and steadily crossing the forests and the valley, we reach the Kheerganga top. We camp and enjoy the time very close to the nature.
Day 4 : The return journey Kasol to Delhi (521 Km)
Post breakfast we trek back to Bershani and then drive back to Kasol. Reach the hotel, freshen up and grab some lunch in the café of your choice in Kasol market and get some souvenir for yourself from the shops. Grab your stuff from the hotel and board the bus to Delhi. We reach back to Delhi early morning the next day (depending on the traffic conditions).