THINGS TO CARRY
- Travel from Delhi to Jim Corbett and back in luxury ac coach
- 4 meals (entire trip)
- Accommodation at Jim Corbett resort/hotel.
- Bonfire ( as per weather)
- Any kind of personal expenses on food, shopping, tips etc.
- Meals during transit
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any additional cost involved due to any kind of natural calamity or forced circumstances which are out of control.
Plus 5% GSTJim CorbettRs.5,400
- REGION: Uttarakhand
- DURATION: 2D/1N
- TYPE: Jungle, Adventure, Safari
Day 1 : Delhi to Jim Corbett (260 km)
The trip to Jim Corbett starts late in the evening from Delhi at around 9pm. We halt for late night dinner and then carry on with our journey in the night.
Day 2 : Jim Corbett Wild life Safari Day
We reach our comfortable and beautiful resort just in the time for breakfast in the morning. After having breakfast rooms will be allotted where you can rest and gear up for an adventurous day. Post lunch comes the most awaited part of the trip, we leave for Jim Corbett national park wildlife safari. After returning from the wildlife safari, we will have our pool party/musical night/board games/bon-fire (depending on the weather). Enjoy the evening under the stars while having dinner.
Day 3- Jim Corbett to Delhi (260 km)
Post breakfast and after taking some group pictures, we pack our bags and check-out of the resort and start our journey back to Delhi. If time permits we can even visit the Garjia temple or the Corbett waterfall. We reach back to Delhi same day at night around 10pm.
ASK US ANYTHING
GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR TRAVEL EXPERT
For Any Questions Call 9891157557 / 7011546832