JIBHI TIRTHAN VALLEY
Explore the raw appeal of nature’s beauty at its best in this little known picturesque hamlet that can make you think about the magical Universe and its beautiful wonders! On the contrary, this offbeat exotic destination Jibhi and Tirthan Valley is a mere detour on the most popular and shortest route connecting Manali and Shimla tucked away in the Banjar Valley. Victorian pinewood cottages, peculiar and endearing pahadi culture, mountains covered with cedar and pine trees makes this little beauty a perfect place for exploring, hiking and getting away from the sometimes-maddening city life.
ROOM SHARING TYPE
COST (PER PERSON)
|Quad Sharing||INR 6999/-|
|Triple Sharing||INR 7499/-|
|Twin Sharing||INR 7999/-|
- Travel from Delhi to Jibhi and back in luxury ac coach
- 4 meals (entire trip)
- Accommodation at Jibhi in resort/hotel for 2 nights
- Bonfire (as per weather)
- Any kind of personal expenses on food, shopping, tips etc.
- Meals during transit
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any additional cost involved due to any kind of natural calamity or forced circumstances which are out of control
DOCUMENTS & IDS
- Adhar card/Voter ID Card
- 1 Down jacket
- Thermal Inner wear
- 2 Shirts or T shirts
- 2 pair woolen socks
- 2 Pair jeans at least
- 2-3 Handkerchief
- Sun/Woolen Cap
- Personal toiletries kit (Small Towel, Toilet paper, paper soap, Bar soap, toothbrush,
toothpaste, cold cream etc.).
- Sun screen lotion small pack .
- Lip Balm small pack.
- Camera (Optional)
- Carry your medicines in plenty in case you have any specific ailment.
Plus 5% GSTJibhi & TirthanRs.6999
- 2 Nights | 3 Days
ASK US ANYTHING
GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR TRAVEL EXPERT
For Any Questions Call 9891157557 / 7011546832