HAR KI DUN TREK
The Har Ki Dun means Valley of Gods is a treat for first time trekkers and nature lovers. Har Ki dun is a moderate trek which takes you to the one of the least explored places in the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand and best suitable for first time trekkers in the Himalayas and also who are experienced in other parts of the Himalayas. Har Ki Dun Trek lies in the Govind Wildlife Sanctuary and National Park and other famous trek nearby is Kedarkantha Peak Winter trek. Har Ki Dun trek gives you the magnificent views of the famous peaks of Swargarohini, Bandar Poonch, Kala Nag or Black peak and Har Ki Dun peak itself. The drive from Dehradun to Sankri is a scenic one via Mussoorie, Purola, Netwar, Motwat along the Tons River.
- All veg meals from dinner on Day 1st to breakfast on Day 7th
- 04 Nights Tented/Homestay/Guest House accommodations on triple sharing basis.
- 02 Nights Guest house/ Homestay accommodations on triple/quad sharing basis.
- All necessary fees and permits Indians are included.
- Qualified and experienced Trek Leader and support staff.
- Basic First aid medical kit with oxygen cylinder and oximeter
- Trek equipment’s like: Sleeping bag, carrying mat, tent, kitchen and dinning tent, toilet tent, utensils and microspikes (if needed on trek)
- Surface transfer from Dehradun – Sankri – Dehradun Sumo/Max/ Bolero and Tempo Traveller depending upon the number of trekkers.
- Any meals during transit.
- Fees and permit for Non-Indian residence are excluded.
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag.
- Anything not mentioned explicitly in the above program.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Unscheduled stay due to a landslide.
- Cost Escalation due to “Force Majeure” and evacuation charges
1. Backpack with rain cover. Qty -1
2. Headtorch/Torch with spare Batteries. Qty -1
3. U V protection sunglasses. Qty -1
4. 1 Litre water bottle. Qty -2
1. Non-skid deep treaded hiking shoes Qty -1
2. Pair of light weight Slipper/Sandals Qty -1
1. Quick Dry Warm lower or Track Pants. Qty – 2
2. Full sleeves T-shirts/ Sweatshirts. 1 for every 2 days of trekking
3. Pair of thick woolen socks. 1 pair for every two days of trekking
4. Thermal Body warmer Upper & Lower. Qty-1
5. Undergarments. Qty – 1 for every day of trekking
6. Warm jacket closed at wrist & neck .Qty-1
7. Full sleeves sweater. Qty -1
8. Rain wear ( Jacket & Pants ) . Qty-1
9. Pair of Warm Gloves. Qty-1
10. Woolen cap. Qty-1
11. Sun shielding Cap/Hat. Qty -1
1. Personal toiletries kit (Small Towel, Toilet paper, paper soap, Bar soap, toothbrush,
toothpaste, cold cream etc.).
2. Sun screen lotion small pack . Qty -1
3. Lip Balm small pack. Qty-1
1. Camera (Optional)
2. Carry your medicines in plenty in case you have any specific ailment. Consult your doctor
before joining the trek.
3. Dry fruits, Nuts, Chocolate bars, Energy bars (Optional)
Mandatory Documents To Carry
1. Original and photocopy of government photo identity card- (adhar card, driving license,
voters ID, etc.)
Are trekking shoes mandatory for the trek?
Trekking shoes are usually more comfortable and make your trek easier but are not mandatory. Shoes which provide good grip and high ankle support are important.
What all documents do I need to carry during the trek?
You just need to carry and original ID card and a photograph.
Do we get mobile signals during the trek ?
Usually there are no networks during the trek. You may get intermittent signals at some points.
Are smoking and drinking permitted during the trek?
Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited at high altitudes for your own good.
Do we require a trekking pole during the trek?
Trekking pole provides you extra support during the treks , it helps you share the weight of the backpack you are carrying. You can carry a trekking pole otherwise you can use a sturdy fallen branch on the trail and use it for support.
What is the source of drinking water during the treks?
Usually you are suggested to carry adequate amount of water with you, but even if your run out of water then natural streams , rivers or water springs are also safe to drink water from.
What kind of food is provided during the trek ?
An all around arranged menu appropriate for high altitude treks. Breakfast fluctuates from bread and butter, semia, poha to sandwiches and cornflakes. Lunch essentially contains roti or puri with sabzi. Dinner is finished with Dal, rice, roti. You may carry nuts , biscuits or energy bars if you wish to.
Can we expect rains during treks ?
Sudden showers are possible as weather can change unexpectedly at high altitudes, always carry a light rain coat or water proof windcheater/poncho.
Plus 5% GSTHar Ki Dun TrekRs.10,700
- REGION: Uttarakhand
- MAX ALTITUDE: 3,566 metres
- DIFFICULTY: Moderate
- DURATION: 7 days
- TREK DISTANCE: 67 KM
ASK US ANYTHING
GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR TRAVEL EXPERT
For Any Questions Call 9891157557 / 7011546832