DALHOUSIE & KHAJJIAR
One of the best things about Dalhousie is that it never witnesses an off-season! To add to it, every season will be offering something new in the same place for its guests. The snow begins to melt in the months of March and April and its brilliance can be seen when the rays of sun hit the snow-capped mountains and pastures. Dalhousie and Khajjiar temperature varies from 25-30 degrees during summers and 1 to 10 degrees during winters. Dalhousie is at an altitude of 1920 meters (approximately 6463 feet) The best time to visit Dalhousie is from the month of March-June.
- Travel from Delhi – Dalhousie – Delhi in luxury ac coach
- Sightseeing to Khajjiar, Khajjiar lake & Khajji Nag temple
- 4 meals (entire trip)
- 2 nights stay in hotel
- Any kind of personal expenses on food, shopping, tips etc.
- Entrance fee to the forts and other monuments
- Anything which is not included in the inclusions
- Any additional cost incurred due to any natural calamity or any situation which cannot be controlled
DOCUMENTS & IDS
- Adhar card/Voter ID Card
- List of important contacts
- Personal toiletries kit (Small Towel, Toilet paper, paper soap, Bar soap, toothbrush,
toothpaste, cold cream etc.).
- Sun screen lotion small pack .
- Lip Balm small pack.
- Camera (Optional)
- Carry your medicines in plenty in case you have any specific ailment.
Plus 5% GSTDalhousie & KhajjiarRs.6,699
- REGION: Himachal Pradesh
- DURATION: 3D/2N
- TYPE: Adventure, Explore
GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR
For Any Questions Call 9891157557 / 7011546832