Brahmatal is a great winter trek, notwithstanding, should likewise be possible in the summers, the trek drives you to a delightful lake at more than 10,000 Feet and in the long run we summit the pinnacle close-by called Brahmatal Peak, the trek is immaculate in winters as the lake solidifies and the foundation is lined by seven thousand of the compelling Himalayan Range. The trek is made notwithstanding fascinating as the course of going and returning is extraordinary and henceforth offering new perspectives consistently.
Are trekking shoes mandatory for the trek?
Trekking shoes are usually more comfortable and make your trek easier but are not mandatory. Shoes which provide good grip and high ankle support are important.
What all documents do I need to carry during the trek?
You just need to carry and original ID card and a photograph.
Do we get mobile signals during the trek ?
Usually there are no networks during the trek. You may get intermittent signals at some points.
Are smoking and drinking permitted during the trek?
Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited at high altitudes for your own good.
Do we require a trekking pole during the trek?
Trekking pole provides you extra support during the treks , it helps you share the weight of the backpack you are carrying. You can carry a trekking pole otherwise you can use a sturdy fallen branch on the trail and use it for support.
What is the source of drinking water during the treks?
Usually you are suggested to carry adequate amount of water with you, but even if your run out of water then natural streams , rivers or water springs are also safe to drink water from.
What kind of food is provided during the trek ?
An all around arranged menu appropriate for high altitude treks. Breakfast fluctuates from bread and butter, semia, poha to sandwiches and cornflakes. Lunch essentially contains roti or puri with sabzi. Dinner is finished with Dal, rice, roti. You may carry nuts , biscuits or energy bars if you wish to.
Can we expect rains during treks ?
Sudden showers are possible as weather can change unexpectedly at high altitudes, always carry a light rain coat or water proof windcheater/poncho.
1. Backpack with rain cover. Qty -1
2. Headtorch/Torch with spare Batteries. Qty -1
3. U V protection sunglasses. Qty -1
4. 1 Litre water bottle. Qty -2
1. Non-skid deep treaded hiking shoes Qty -1
2. Pair of light weight Slipper/Sandals Qty -1
1. Quick Dry Warm lower or Track Pants. Qty – 2
2. Full sleeves T-shirts/ Sweatshirts. 1 for every 2 days of trekking
3. Pair of thick woolen socks. 1 pair for every two days of trekking
4. Thermal Body warmer Upper & Lower. Qty-1
5. Undergarments. Qty – 1 for every day of trekking
6. Warm jacket closed at wrist & neck .Qty-1
7. Full sleeves sweater. Qty -1
8. Rain wear ( Jacket & Pants ) . Qty-1
9. Pair of Warm Gloves. Qty-1
10. Woolen cap. Qty-1
11. Sun shielding Cap/Hat. Qty -1
1. Personal toiletries kit (Small Towel, Toilet paper, paper soap, Bar soap, toothbrush,
toothpaste, cold cream etc.).
2. Sun screen lotion small pack . Qty -1
3. Lip Balm small pack. Qty-1
1. Camera (Optional)
2. Carry your medicines in plenty in case you have any specific ailment. Consult your doctor
before joining the trek.
3. Dry fruits, Nuts, Chocolate bars, Energy bars (Optional)
Mandatory Documents To Carry
1. Original and photocopy of government photo identity card- (adhar card, driving license,
voters ID, etc.)
- Accommodation (Camping) during trek on sharing basis (Triple/quad/dorm).
- 2 Nights accommodation in lohajung ( Guest house / Hotel / Home stay).
- All Veg meals from Lunch on Day 2nd to Lunch on Day 5th.
- Basic First Aid and Medical Kit with Oxygen Cylinder and Oximeter.
- Morning, evening Tea/ Coffee served with light snacks during the trek.
- All necessary fees and permits for Indian.
- Qualified and experienced Trek Leader and support staff.
- Surfaces transfer from Kathgodam to Kathgodam as per the itinerary
- Any Meals During Transit.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- All fees and permit for Non-Indian.
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag.
- Anything not mentioned explicitly in the above program.
- Unscheduled stay due to landslide.
- Cost Escalation due to “Force Majeure” and evacuation charges.
- ALL INCLUSIVEBrahmatal TrekRs.9,750
- REGION: Uttarakhand
- MAX ALTITUDE: 3,734 metres
- DIFFICULTY: Moderate
- DURATION: 6 days
- TREK DISTANCE: 21 Km