- Travel from Delhi to Bir and back in luxury ac coach
- 3 meals (2 meals on day 1 and 1 meal in day2)
- Paragliding flying session
- Camping in Billing
- Bonfire ( as per weather)
- Any kind of personal expenses on food, shopping, tips etc.
- Meals during transit
- Photography or videography charges during the flying session
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any additional cost involved due to any kind of natural calamity or forced circumstances which are out of control.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Plus 5% GSTBir BillingRs.6,499
- REGION: Himachal Pradesh
- DURATION: 2D/1N
- TYPE: Trekking, Adventure, Paragliding
Day 1 : Delhi to Bir Billing (550 Km)
We start from Delhi by 8:00 pm in our luxury A.C. buses. We halt for a late dinner near Murthal and carry on the rest of the journey post dinner.
Day 2 : Exploring Bir and trek to Billing
We reach Bir in the morning , freshen up and have breakfast near the landing sight. Explore the local market of Bir post breakfast and visit the Monastry if time permits. We start our trek to Billing from Bir , trek is a bit challenging and people can even opt to drive half the way. Since it’s approximately 3Km trek so it shouldn’t be difficult for the enthusiasts. You can leave the extra luggage in Bir homestay freom where you can collect it the next day. We reach the camps in Billing and enjoy the beautiful sunset in the mountains. Dinner along with bonfire and overnight camping beneath the clear sky and a billion stars.
Day 3 : The Flying Day
Wake up to the one of the most beautiful sunrises you might have experienced. Post breakfast be ready for the best flight of your life. After a wonderful paragliding session we reach back Bir by afternoon. You can explore the local market and the cafes and grab some lunch till the time our bus is ready to take us back to Delhi. We reach back Delhi the next morning.